Wellington Presbyterian Church
- About Us
- What's On
- Kid's Zone
- Site Map
Welcome to the website of Wellington Presbyterian Church in Ballymena, Northern Ireland. Please browse and find out more about us - the groups which exist in Wellington to provide fun, activity and opportunities to meet other people as well as ways to discover what the Bible teaches about the issues affecting our lives. We believe it is only through knowing Jesus personally that we can find true meaning in life.
28 Sourhill Rd., Ballymena, BT422NB Tel: 02825647185
25. Prayer time 8:30 – 9:30 a.m. in café aroma. Praying for God's leading in the year ahead; praying for God's empowering, as we do life; praying for Wellington, with an emphasis on youth. Please join with us, as God allows us to be part of what He is doing - come for all or part of the time.
26. Rendezvous from 7:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. in Café Aroma. All Secondary School age young people welcome.
27. Between the Lines: In our church hall at 7:30 p.m. Saltmine Theatre Company and Arab World Ministries come together to present the compelling story of 3 people – a midwife, a dentist and an artist who face trial and challenge in order to bring hope to the next generation.
28. 360 Adventure for all young people in Years 8 to14, from 9:45 a.m. - 10:45 a.m., meeting in Café Aroma. If you haven’t been along to 360 before, why not come and join us for the morning to find out a bit more about it – we’d love to see you there!
- we will be taking time out to "Be still and know that I am God." This is going to be a very interactive and fun morning; we would love to see anyone in P7+ down in the Cafe @ 11am.
30. Morning Prayer Meeting at 10:30 a.m.
31. Morning Worship at 11:00 a.m. Rev Bates will be the preacher.
32. The Well Children’s Programme: Children leave for The Well during the early part of the Worship Service.
33. Totzone: Jane Cruikshank, Samantha & Ryan Logan, Alana Steele
34. Creche: Samantha Walker, Donna Hunter, Paula Marshall, Paula Lorimer, Cheryl Beatty
35. Prayer Meeting at 6:00 p.m. in the Prayer Room.
36. Evening Worship at 6:30 p.m. Rev Bates will be the preacher.
37. Sunday Evening Kids’ Programme for age 4-12 years. Children will leave during the service for their own programme.
38. Kids Evening Programme: Gary & Heather Jackson
39. TheBigFeed will meet in Café Aroma at 8:00 p.m.