Wellington Presbyterian Church
- About Us
- What's On
- Kid's Zone
- Site Map
Welcome to the website of Wellington Presbyterian Church in Ballymena, Northern Ireland. Please browse and find out more about us - the groups which exist in Wellington to provide fun, activity and opportunities to meet other people as well as ways to discover what the Bible teaches about the issues affecting our lives. We believe it is only through knowing Jesus personally that we can find true meaning in life.
28 Sourhill Rd., Ballymena, BT422NB Tel: 02825647185
13. Tots & Co will meet in the Church Hall from 10:00 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. All children up to pre-school age will be very welcome.
14. Hope Encouragement Love and Prayer in Cancer. An informal group meeting held the first Wednesday of each month from 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. in the Prayer Room. Anyone who has been touched by this illness is most welcome.
15. Mid Week Prayer Meeting at 8:00 p.m. in the Wellington Room and Home Groups will meet as arranged.
16. Men’s Bible Study at 10:30 a.m. in the Prayer Room.
17. BB: Anchor Boys (P1-P4) 6:45 p.m. - 7:45 p.m.
Junior section (P5-P7) 7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Company section (Yr 8 upwards) 8:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
18. Choir practice at 7:30 p.m. for all wishing to help lead worship for Harvest.