Wellington Presbyterian Church
- About Us
- What's On
- Kid's Zone
- Site Map
Welcome to the website of Wellington Presbyterian Church in Ballymena, Northern Ireland. Please browse and find out more about us - the groups which exist in Wellington to provide fun, activity and opportunities to meet other people as well as ways to discover what the Bible teaches about the issues affecting our lives. We believe it is only through knowing Jesus personally that we can find true meaning in life.
28 Sourhill Rd., Ballymena, BT422NB Tel: 02825647185
8. Café open from 6:30 p.m.
9. GB: Explorers (must be 3 by 1st July) 6:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
in the Church Hall.
GB: Company Section (up to 18 years) 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. in the Sports Hall.
10. Zumba for ladies at 8:30 p.m. in the Church Hall.
11. Paint Pot from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. - come and enjoy coffee and a chat as you paint.
12. Circuits from 6:30 p.m. in the Sports Hall.
13. The Christianity Explored course continues from 7:30 p.m. until 8:30 p.m. This year it will be held in the Tullygarley Community Hall. All who want to ask questions about Christianity, why Jesus came and what it means for them are most welcome. If interested please contact : Colin Dick 07766075072.
14. Men’s Fellowship will meet at 7:30 p.m. in the Church Hall.
15. PW meets at 7:45 p.m. in the Braid Room. The speaker will be Mr Sam Donaldson of the Christian Police Association.
16. Badminton Club at 8:00 p.m. in Sports Hall. For all ages and levels of ability.