Wellington Presbyterian Church
- About Us
- What's On
- Kid's Zone
- Site Map
Welcome to the website of Wellington Presbyterian Church in Ballymena, Northern Ireland. Please browse and find out more about us - the groups which exist in Wellington to provide fun, activity and opportunities to meet other people as well as ways to discover what the Bible teaches about the issues affecting our lives. We believe it is only through knowing Jesus personally that we can find true meaning in life.
28 Sourhill Rd., Ballymena, BT422NB Tel: 02825647185
19. Easter Sunday Youth Celebration @ Glenariff. Meeting at Cafe Aroma at 8:00 a.m. to head to Glenariff for worship, a walk and some bacon butties. No better way to kick off our Easter Sunday celebrations. So get out of bed early, get your mates up and get there. If the weathers dodgy check for details on theBigFeed facebook page. theBigfeed will be taking a break on Easter Sunday to catch up on sleep from the early start!
20. 360 Adventure will take a break this week to allow everyone to participate in the youth celebration at Glenariff – back at the usual time next week.
21. Morning Prayer Meeting at 10:30 a.m.
22. Morning Worship at 11:00 a.m. Easter Sunday: Rev Bates will preach on Matthew 28 v 1-8. “Did it really happen?”
23. The Well Children’s Programme: Children leave for The Well during the early part of the Worship Service.
24. Creche: Louise Parkinson, Janet, Aimee & Jessica McAfee
25. Totzone: Mandy Fleming, Jenny Mairs, Alana Steele, Pam Johnston
26. Prayer Meeting at 6:00 p.m. in the Prayer Room.
27. Evening Worship at 6:30 p.m. Easter Sunday: “How does Easter change us?” Rev Bates will be the preacher.
28. Sunday Evening Kids’ Programme for age 4-12 years. Children will leave during the service for their own programme.
29. Kids Evening Programme: Olive McDonald, Pauline Kennedy