Each Wednesday night this summer, we’re hearing from different people across our church family who have taken the time to record a video for us – sharing their stories, and inviting us to join with them in prayer.
It’s wonderful to be joined this week by Goran and Metka Macura all the way from Slovenia, and by Tim and Lynsey Johnston who would be in Brazil were it not for the ongoing restrictions as a result of the pandemic.
Let’s join Goran and Metka in praying for –
- The many young people who came along to camps over the summer and especially for parents who are hard-hearted towards to the good news of Jesus.
- Goran as he pastors, leads and teaches in the church in Domzale. Let’s pray too for more volunteers, particularly those who can help with leading worship and teaching in Sunday school.
- The whole family as they await the arrival of Timeja’s little baby brother this September.
We also want to support Tim and Lyndsey by praying for –
- Brazil as a country and especially its leaders as they seek to make wise decisions in a difficult season.
- The local churches in Brazil as they see and respond the needs around them.
- Those who have already responded to needs and stepped boldly into gaps.
- Changing restrictions and open doors that will allow them to return to Brazil swiftly and smoothly.